Pages

Friday, February 11, 2011

Jane Austen 2011 Challenge: My Choice for February





This is the next "Jane-like" book I think I'll be reading. I have downloaded a sample chapter to my Kindle and am just about to begin...

Here's what drew me to it... "Delicious! It is finger-licking, lip smacking, delicious... definitely my favorite modern re-telling of Pride and Prejudice to date." (Bella McGuire A Bibliophile's Bookshelf 20090928)

Update: Haven't even finished the first chapter and I know I'm going to buy it. It's delightful!

What are you reading?

Jeanine


2 comments:

  1. Hmmm...hadn't heard of this one...think I'll have to download the sample chapter and check it out!! So fun to be reading along with you for this challenge too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kara!

    It was great fun to read! Hope you like it, too.

    Jeanine

    ReplyDelete